(506) Mission Sub-1 Crossbow Case SKB 3i-3019-12b-m
The 3I-3019-12B-M Mission Sub-1 Crossbow Case is injection molded from ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin, material specified by the U.S. military for cases and containers. It features a gasketed, water and dust-tight submersible design, meeting military standard MIL-C-4150J. The automatic ambient pressure equalization valve self-regulates for different altitudes meeting military standards MIL-STD-648C and IP67.It is resistent to UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus and impact damage, surpassing military standard MIL-STD-810F. The case features a continous molded-in hinge with stainless stell pin, a patented "trigger release" latch system, and a comfortable, snap-down, rubber over-molded handle.The 3I-3019-12B-M is comfortable and durable in transport and secure and stable in storage thanks to SKB's interlocking case design. With five padlockable eyelets, the 3I-3019-12B-M is completely secure.
- Accommodates a sub-1 crossbow, quiver, and accessories.
- Padlock holes include stainless steel padlock protector clips.
- Cushion grip handles on three sides for comfortable lifting and carrying.
- In-line skate style wheels and pull-out handle for easy transport.
- Waterproof and dust tight design (MIL-C-4150J).
- Molded-in hinge for added protection.
- Trigger release latch system.
- Snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle.
- Ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C).
- Resistant to UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus (MIL-STD-810F).
- Resistant to impact damage (MIL-STD-810F).
- Lifetime Warranty
|Exterior length (mm)||849.00|
|Exterior height (mm)||327.00|
|Exterior width (mm)||650.00|
|Interior length (mm)||775.00|
|Interior height (mm)||305.00|
|Interior width (mm)||495.00|
|Lid depth (mm)||51.00|
|Base depth (mm)||254.00|
|Product weight (kg)||12.90|
|Built in Pull handle||No|
|Built in Tow handle||Yes|