Transport-case.com are a subdivision of Schietsportspullen.nl
and are hereinafter referred to as “Schietsportspullen.nl”
Transport-case.com attaches great importance to the protection of your personal data.
We make every effort to ensure your privacy and therefore handle personal data with care.
Transport-case.com always adheres to the applicable laws and regulations
including the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). This implies that we at least:
- Process your personal data in accordance with the purpose for which it was provided,
- Processing of your personal data is limited to only those data that are minimally required
for the purposes for which they are processed;
- Ask for your express permission if we need it for processing
your personal data;
- Have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of
your personal data is guaranteed;
- Not to pass on personal data to other parties, unless this is necessary for the execution of the
purposes for which they were provided;
- To be aware of your rights regarding your personal data, to point this out and to respect them.
Processing of personal data of Customers:
Personal data are processed by schietsportspullen.nl for the following purpose (s):
- Administrative purpose;
- Communication about orders and / or questions;
- Executing orders;
The basis for this personal information is:
- For delivering goods;
- For providing requested information;
For the purpose (s) above, Schietsportspullen.nl can request the following personal data from you:
- First Name;
- Last name;
- Phone number;
- E-mail address;
Your personal data is stored by Schietsportspullen.nl for the above
processing (s) for the period:
- During a full calendar year after placing the order (due to warranty) and then only in
the financial administration for a maximum of 7 years.
- E-mails are stored one full calendar year after contact.
For clarification: E-mails and orders placed for example 10 October 2017 will be destroyed on 1 January 2019.
So the full calendar year after placement. We do this for warranty purposes; any agreements that have been made, and read back other communication if necessary.
This data is stored in an archive and will only be retrieved if necessary.
Processing of personal data of newsletter subscribers:
Personal details of newsletter subscribers are processed by Transport-case.com
for the following purpose:
Informing the person by means of newsletters.
The basis for this personal information is:
- The registration form "Newsletter"
For the above objective Schietsportspullen.nl asks the following personal information from you:
- E-mail address.
Your personal data are stored by Schietsportspullen.nl for the above mentioned processing (s) for the period:
- During the period that you are registered.
Providing your data to third parties:
We can share the information (that you provide us) to third parties, only if this is necessary
for carrying out the above described purposes.
For example, we use a third party for:
- Providing the internet environment of the GDPR program;
- Taking care of the financial settlement;
- Taking care of the deliveries of orders.
We never pass on personal data to other parties with whom we have not entered into a Data Processing Agreement (DPA). With these parties (processors), we of course make the necessary arrangements to ensure the security of your personal data. Furthermore, we will not pass on the information provided by you to other parties, unless this is legally required and permitted. An example of this is that the police request us (personal) data in the context of an investigation. In such a case we must cooperate and are therefore obliged to provide this information. We may also share personal data with third parties if you give us permission in writing.
Within the EU:
We do not provide personal data to parties which are located outside the EU.
Transport-case.com does not store personal data longer than necessary for the purpose for which it was provided or required by law.
We have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against unlawful processing, for example we have taken the following measures;
- All persons who can take note of your data on behalf of Transport-case.com,
are held to confidentiality thereof.
- We use a username and password policy on all our systems;
- We pseudonyms and ensure the encryption of personal data if there is reason to do so;
- We make back-ups of the personal data in order to be able to restore them
physical or technical incidents;
- We regularly test and evaluate our measures;
- Our employees have been informed about the importance of the protection of personal data.
Rights concerning your data:
You have the right to inspect, rectify or delete the personal data we have received from you. You can also object to the processing of your personal data (or a part thereof) by us or by one of our processors. You also have the right to have the data provided by you transferred by us to yourself or by order of you directly to another party. We can ask you to identify yourself before we can comply with the aforementioned requests.
May we process your personal data on the basis of a permission given by you; you will always have the right to withdraw this consent.
If you have a complaint about the processing of your personal data, we ask you to contact us directly. If for some unfortunate reason we can’t reach an agreement, you then always have the right to submit a complaint to the Dutch Data Protection Authority; this is the supervisory authority in the field of privacy protection.
As Schietsportspullen.nl we are responsible for the processing of your personal data.